to be part of the 1% you must be willing to do what the other 99% does not.


Dreams come true if you keep believing in yourself anything is possible .


tennis is just like anything else, work on it and you will improve.


Here at this page you can find my profile, and other things you want to know about me press the button below to read further.


i started to play tennis when i was 3 years old.
Want to see my complete tennis journey press the button below.

Photo Gallery 

here you will see all of my photo’s from tournaments and trainings.


Here you see the company’s which are sponsoring me at this moment.
also want to become a sponsor please contact me at info@vd-meij.com 

Jayden van der Meij Foundation

My family started this foundation because tennis is a very expensive sport and it get more expensive when i get older, more training, more traveling to tournaments etc.
so were looking for company’s or people whic are interesting in supporting me
click the button below to read more about it